FLOWX Engineer 86-21-54150349
Ball valves are a very important component in pipe system, and they are very important in the processing system. So the design, installation, use tips, maintenance and repair of ball valves can be very important too. There are some crucial tips of design ball valves with electric actuators
When designing the ball valves with electric actuators, firstly you need to understand some technical data which can be very crucial for the preparation of the design process. Basic data for designing ball valves with electric actuators includes:
1) For what purpose the ball valves with electric actuators will be used.
2) The working pressure of the medium.
3) The required working temperature of the medium.
4) The physical and chemical characteristics of the media.
5) The rated diameter.
6) The connecting patterns between the ball valves with electric pneumatic actuators and the pipes.
7) Constructional length.
8) The operating method of the ball valves.
The essential data and technical requirement that must be known during the technical design of the ball valves with electric actuators and the design of the operating picture involve:
1) The flow capacity and the flow resistance coefficient of the ball valves with electric actuators.
2) The speed and times of on and off.
3) The operating environment and maintenance requirement of the ball valves.
4) The limits of the shape of the ball valves with electric actuators.
5) The limits of its weight.
6) The requirement of anti-earthquake.
The design of the body of the ball valves with electric actuators is the most important tips. The body is the most essential part of the ball valves. The weight of the body usually takes up nearly seventy percent of the ball valves with electric actuators. The main function of the body includes:
1) Functioning as flow pipes of the working media.
2) Bearing on the pressure, temperature, corrosion and rust of the media.
3) Making a space inside the ball valves with electric actuators.
4) Settling a connecting part on side of the valves to meet the need of connecting the valves and the pipes.
5) The base of the whole installation of the valves.
The design of the pipelines of the ball valves with electric actuators: The design of the port of the valves should be in the shape of circle. Try the best to design the flow pipes of the media in the shape of straight line.
The structures of the body of the ball valves with electric actuators are determined by the connecting patterns between the bodies of the ball valves and the patterns between the lids and the bodies.
The process of design of ball valves with electric actuators can be very difficult and hard to understand, and here we can only have a very brief and superficial introduction of the tips of design of ball valves with electric actuators. Even you cannot know clearly how to design a ball valve after reading this, I hope that this short passage can help you somewhat acquaintance in the designing process.