FLOWX Engineer 86-21-54150349
After having some basic information about the ball valves with electric actuators such as their structure, appearance, and having chosen a suitable valve. You can put them into use. And after some working time of the ball valves, your ball valves may have some issues in working perfectly. If the issue is too complex to handle or your ball valves with electric actuators are newly bought, you can return the ball valves to the manufacturer or retailer to do the repair work for you. And if your ball valves with electric actuators are not under warranty or the issue is not worth of the long period of transportation, you can repair them by yourself or the machinist under the following tips.
1) Only after having dismantled the front and back pressure of the ball valves you can then do the dissemble work of the ball valves with electric actuators.
2) During the dismantling and re-building course, you would better use special tools when dealing with some sealing parts which need to be protected, especially dealing with the non-metal parts.
3) When re-building of the ball valves, these screws should be installed symmetrically, orderly and averagely.
4) The cleaning agent should be compatible with the plastic parts, metal parts and media. Non-metal parts should be rinsed by purified water or alcohol.
5) Non-metal parts should be taken out from the cleaning agent, should not be soaked for a long period.
6) After the rinsing course, when the cleaning agent has volatilized, we can install the ball valves with electric actuators. But the valves cannot be put for long time, or the valves can be rusted or contaminated.
7) New parts of the ball valves with electric pneumatic actuators which need to be installed should also be rinsed before installing.
8) Lubricate the valves; the lubricating oil should be compatible with metal parts, gum parts, plastic parts and the operating media. When the working media is flue gas, we should add some lubricating oil on the installation gutters of sealing parts, on the gum sealing parts and the sealing side and friction side of the valve poles.
9) In the installation course, the metal scraps, fabrics, oil( except for necessary one), dust and any other external things should not be put into the valve body or add on the surface of any parts of the valve.
During the whole repairing course of ball valves with electric actuators, we should strictly follow those crucial tips when dissembling and re-building of the ball valves with electric actuators. Not a single one of these tips can be neglected, if we want the repairing process fluently and correctly. If after you have done under these tips, and you find that you cannot then repair your ball valves with electric actuators, you should return the ball valves to the manufacturer from which you have bought the ball valves without hesitation if you are still under warranty, if your warranty is expired, you should consult an expert to help you to repair the ball valves with electric actuators as soon as possible. Even though I still hope this short article can be a little useful for you in case of any issue of you ball valves.