FLOWX Engineer 86-21-54150349
Ball valves with pneumatic actuators are one of the most widely used valves, after we have bought ball valves, we installed them and use them, and sometimes we even need to do repair work for them, and everything has its own life span for using, as well as the ball valves with pneumatic electric actuators . If the ball valves are properly maintained, it can not only help to prolong the using life span of the valves, but also help us to shorten the repairing time and cut the replacing cost. In today’s short article, we will discuss together about the maintenance of ball valves with pneumatic actuators.
To make the ball valves with pneumatic actuators stably work and have longer life span, we should attach great importance to the following factors:
1) Before taking the ball valves with pneumatic actuators into use, we should rinse the pipes and the body of the ball valves to avoid metal scraps and undesired things getting into the inter body.
2) If the ball valves with pneumatic actuators are put outside, the accessories and the ball valves themselves can be eroded, so we should do some essential work to resist rain, water and wet environment, and put the flange lids closely to make sure the out package is intact. Generally, if the ball valves with pneumatic actuators are in stock over twelve months, their functions should be re-tested to make sure they can work regularly.
3) When rinsing the ball valves with pneumatic actuators, the rinsing agent should not conflict with the parts. We can use purified water to wash the parts. In the rinsing course, if the dirty items cannot be washed by water, in the correct circumstances, we can use other rinsing agent such as alcohol to wash the accessories. And rebuild the ball valves after all rinsing agent has volatilized in the maintenance of ball valves with pneumatic actuators.
4) In the off situation of the ball valves with pneumatic actuators, there can be some residues in the bodies of the ball valves, and bearing some pressure. Before checking the ball valves, we should cut off the gas source, turn off the cutting valves in front of the ball valves, and open the ball valves with pneumatic actuators , fully drain the residues and pressure.
5) If there is any leakage of padding, we can fasten the screws on valve poles, but we cannot over screw them, or the padding will probably be damaged.
To sum up, we briefly talked about the most crucial tips of maintenance of ball valves with pneumatic actuators. This kind work is a must in our daily use of ball valves with both pneumatic actuators and electric actuators. If we neglect this tip, the ball valves can be very sensitive to potential damages, and the life span of the ball valves can be shortened by improper use and maintenance of ball valves with pneumatic actuators. Some manufacturers provide their customers with overhaul service, so the consumers can turn to the factories to do the maintenance of ball valves with pneumatic actuators if the transportation will not take too much time. I hope this passage can raise your awareness of the job of the maintenance of ball valves with pneumatic actuators.