FLOWX Engineer 86-21-54150349
The ball valves are a new kind of valves that has the characteristics of simple consist, small volume and light weight. They are very reliable, credible, convenient and easy to use, maintain, repair and dismantle and control. It is wide used in general operating mediums such as water, acid liquid and natural gas, and it also can be used in some mediums whose working environment is absolutely severe. According to the different operating technology of them, the ball valves can be divided into two types, one is ball valves with electric actuators, and the other is ball valves with pneumatic actuators . There are some differences between the two kinds of ball valves in many fields, and when you decide to buy or need to buy a ball valve you may not know much about how to choose a right one, and today in this short passage I will have a brief talk with you about how to choose a right type of ball valves.
For many potential buyers, to choose ball valves with electric actuators or ball valves with pneumatic actuators seem to be certainly confusing, a system will not work well with the wrong type of ball valves. And both the two kinds of valves have their own advantages. In order to decide which one to choose we should firstly know the advantages and disadvantages of them.
The advantages of ball valves with pneumatic actuators:
1) Simple construction, small volume.
2) Stable and reliable conveying system.
3) In the event of the interrupt of power source, the ball valves with pneumatic actuators can still keep one or more time dynamic operation.
4) The ball valves with pneumatic actuators can have a relatively lager output torque.
5) The output torque can be precisely regulated through constant pressure relief valve.
6) It is easy to change and control the operating speed.
The limits of ball valves with pneumatic actuators:
1) It will be suspicious to the change of temperature.
2) It is not suitable to do computing work of signs.
The advantages of ball valves with electric actuators :
1) Small friction coefficient.
2) Stable performance.
3) Not easily aging.
4) Have a large scale in working temperature.
5) Have good sealing function.
The limits of ball valves with electric actuators:
1) High dilating coefficient.
2) It is suspicious to cold liquid.
3) Bad thermal conductivity.
4) It is somewhat not easy to regulate.
And except for these factors, the ball valves with pneumatic actuators will not cost so much as ball valves with electric actuators and the former ones will be more sensitive to wet surroundings
After reading this short passage, I believe you may have some opinion in choosing which kind of ball valves for your use, the pneumatic actuators ones or electric actuators ones, you should make your option in according to your own situation, such the working temperature, wet, power source, and your financial situation. And no matter you choose ball valves with pneumatic actuators or with electric actuators, the manufacturing company is also important to ensure the good quality and proper after purchasing service and future maintenance.